It is possible for supporters to assign tickets to their friends and family members online, over the phone or in person at the ticket office.
To do so supporters must link the relevant supporter numbers to their account using the friends and family function. Supporters can add a friend of family members by following these steps:
1. Navigate to Wolves.co.uk and sign in to your Wolves Account
2. Once signed in click tickets in the top right hand corner
3. On the ticketing site you will notice your name and supporter number in the top left corner. Click on your name and then choose personal details
4. In the personal details section select the friends and family option and then choose manage relationships
5. Enter the relevant details for the friends family members you wish to link
It is also possible to link friends or family members in person at the ticket office or by calling the ticket office on 0371 222 1877. Calls will be charged at your standard local rate