Supporters can enjoy convenient and safe travel direct to away grounds with our Official Travel Club. The Official Travel coaches depart from Molineux ahead of scheduled away fixtures and aim to arrive at the destination around 90 minutes prior to kick off.
All official coaches have toilet facilities and a designated coach host on board. Supporters using the official travel club can park at Molineux free of charge from 1 hour prior to the departure time. Coach travel tickets are priced competitively
For information on upcoming trips please click here
As a condition of purchase a ticket for the away fixture must have been purchased through Wolves and must be linked to the supporter number of the person travelling
TRAVELLING SUPPORTERS CODE OF CONDUCT
- It will be the duty of the supporter to ensure that they have the correct ticket for entry onto the travel club coaches. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not in possession of a valid ticket.
- It is the responsibility of the supporter to ensure that they have boarded the coach 30mins prior to departure. Coach drivers will be entitled to leave even if all supporters are not on board and the stated time of departure has passed.
- At the ‘away venue’ please obey the rules and be fair to fellow supporters by remaining seated during the game.
- Passengers are requested to arrive back at the coaches within a reasonable time of the conclusion of the match for prompt departure.
- Supporters are expected to respect the coach they are travelling on by not smoking, leaving litter, or by causing damage to the coach in any way. This includes the use of electronic smoking devices
- Supporters will not be allowed onto the coaches carrying a weapon or any article that may be used as a weapon.
- Supporters are expected to respect the other passengers on the coach by not carrying on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- Supporters must not carry or consume intoxicants or carry or use illegal substances on the coach.
- Supporters are not permitted to talk to the coach driver whilst he/she is driving.
- Any incidences of abusive behaviour towards the driver, the coach steward or other passengers may result in supporters being requested to disembark the coach.
- Passengers are expected to comply with any reasonable directives given by the travel club stewards.
- Supporters will be expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach and its passengers being the target of abuse and violence from opposing supporters.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket. Supporters guilty of behaviour that breaches this code of conduct may have a Club ban imposed upon them.