Supporters can now make their season ticket available for resale online at tickets.wolves.co.uk. The scheme enables season ticket holders to sell their seat for any match they cannot make to other Wolves supporters.
The service is fully functioning online and can be accessed by signing in to your Wolves Account and accessing the Wolves Online ticketing site.
Supporters can make use of the simple process by following the steps below:
- Head to the ticketing site and sign in to your Wolves Account
- Hover over the person icon in the top right hand corner of the page and select "My ticketing account"
- In the alerts section of the page you will have an alert which reads "Do you want to offer your season ticket seat for resale for an upcoming match? If so, click here to offer for resale".
- A list of fixtures currently available for resale will be displayed. Select the fixture you wish to offer for resale. Please note that resale only becomes available once a fixture is sold out.
- Once a fixture has been selected, a summary will be shown. Please check and then select "OK" to complete the process.
Supporters can also utilise the resale function by calling fan services on 01902 810485. Calls are charged at your standard local rate.
Tickets released for resale will show as available on the match seating plan once all general admission tickets have sold out.