To purchase tickets online via the Wolves Online Ticketing Site you must first create a Wolves Account.
Some fixtures will also require a paid membership registered against each supporter number in order to purchase tickets, you can find out more about memberships by clicking here.
It is free to register for a Wolves Account, and this can be done by clicking here.
Upon creating a Wolves Account you will be allocated with a unique supporter number which will be a reference point for your booking history, and loyalty points.
Once you are signed in, you can browse the games that are currently on sale and select seats for any game you wish to attend by choosing them from the seating plan or by choosing to select the best seats in your chosen area.
Please follow the instructions below regarding obtaining a supporters number.
2. Once signed in, head to ticketing site by clicking "Tickets" in the top left corner.
3. You will then be asked to link an existing supporter number / client reference number if you already have one. Below this, there will be a button to create a new client reference number.
4. Choose the option to "Create New Client Reference Number"
5. You will then be allocated with a Client Reference Number / Supporter Number which will be displayed next to your name in the top right corner of the ticketing site
6. This will allow you to purchase tickets for yourself for fixtures that are on General Sale. Any fixtures that are on Membership Sale, will require a paid Membership. Further information regarding Memberships can be found here