Personal assistants are available for those supporters receiving the higher rate of PIP or DLA.   We also encourage supporting documentation from social services, CVI certificates and war pensions allowances- any supporting documentation can be sent to the fan services team. .  We would like to know the access needs of the disabled person if they need a personal assistant.

If you do not have any supporting documentation please contact for a more tailored service.