The purpose of ‘Worldwide Wolves’ is to bring like minded fans together and build lifelong friendships around a common love – Wolves FC.
Supporters Club’s are normally based on geography as they allow fans to meet-up and enjoy the match together, even when they are thousands of miles from Molineux.
Please check to see if there is already a local club in your area below. If not, you may wish to set up a club. To apply for a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club Branch please visit the Worldwide Wolves website by clicking here
What is the role of an Officially recognised Worldwide Wolves Branch?
• Be an ambassador for Wolves FC in your local area
• Be the glue that knits local fans together through their love and passion for Wolves F.C.
• Value, promote and maintain the famous history of Wolves F.C.
• Organise, assist, bring together and help your local branch members
• Communicate, sharing your members views by liaising with the Clubs Supporters Club Coordinator on a regular basis
• Consider your geographic location and whether there is already a branch nearby
• Consider your local area and whether you can create a ‘Wolves meeting area’ – normally a local pub or bar
• Consider who will support you in the running of the club (it can be time consuming!)
• Supporters Clubs shouldn’t be run for profit or personal financial gain
• Any end of season profit should be put back into your branch for the benefit of members
• Officially recognised clubs should have a minimum of 20 members
• Members should reside in the local area to the Supporters Club Branch
• Supporters Clubs may charge a membership a fee to join (this is at the discretion of the club)
• We would advise Supporters Clubs to have a bank account in the Supporters Club name, with two signatures
• We would advise Supporters Clubs to have a nominated Chairperson and Secretary as a minimum (treasurer advisory)
• Wolves will issue clubs guidance on use of club marks
Benefits For Supporters Club Branch
• Dedicated contact at Molineux for help, guidance and assistance
• Access to Worldwide Wolves Website and closed Chairmans’ Facebook page
• Recognition as a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club by the Football Club
• Local Branch Certificate as a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club
• Worldwide Wolves Official logo (localised)
• Page in Match day Programme
• Invitations to VIP events at Molineux across the season
• Supporters Club “Field Of Dreams” Annual End Of season Event
• Access to match ticket Supporters Club Block
• Invitation to Supporters Club Annual Awards Evening at Molineux (presentation of supporter club awards)
• Dedicated Supporters Clubs Player of the Season trophy
• Local branch visits by the Club with a Wolves Legend
• Chairman’s Worldwide Wolves Business Card
• Exclusive Worldwide Wolves Merchandise
• Regular prize draws