- Up to 50 wheelchair spaces pitch side in the Billy Wright Stand for home supporters
- 57 spaces are available in the Stan Cullis Stand over 3 levels
- 7 spaces are available in the Sir Jack Hayward Stand on an elevated platform (accessed via Turnstile Block 5)
- 42 available car parking spaces dedicated to disabled season ticket holders only.
- There are 26 accessible toilets around the ground all equipped with emergency alarms and RADAR locks
- There are non-dedicated catering outlets in all stands serving lower concourses with steward's assistance available if needed and the Stan Cullis Stand has dropped counter positions for serving on all levels.
- Audio description commentary is pre bookable for each game
- Wolves sensory room is available by booking in advance. All supporters need a valid match ticket before booking in the room.
- Hidden disability wristbands are in operation, to advise stewards and staff that you may need extra assistance.
- Dementia care packs are available in advance of a supporter visiting
- Inclusive tours are available once a month, highlighting a stadium tour for anyone with a disability
- Inclusive hour in the Megastore is every Sunday 3-4pm. The environment is to encourage supporters with any condition to attend in a quieter space.
- BSL interpretation at games or on tours
For any pre bookable services or for more information please email email@example.com
To view an Access Guide for Molineux Stadium compiled by Access Able please click here