If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund. Once an order has entered the processing phase, it cannot be cancelled. We are unable to refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned.
Follow the below steps:
- Enter your order number and postcode/email address. If your order is not found, please check your details, failing that please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the item and quantity you wish to return and the reason for returning this item.
- Confirm all your details are correct on the following page.
- Select your nearest drop off point. You will be given the option of Hermes returns (free) and DPD express returns (£5.80). Please select your preferred option and select a location to return your parcel.
- Upon completion, a QR code will be generated and emailed to you. Take this, and your parcel, to the selected drop off point, and process the return in-store.
Returns should be marked for the attention of:
We would advise that you send the goods by Special Delivery as Wolverhampton Wanderers cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of items are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.
We no longer offer exchanges for online orders. If you wish to order an alternative product, please place a separate order, and follow the above guidelines for your return.